As part of our commitment to providing the best reliability and service to our client, we are planning an upgrade in our MT4/MT5 server on this weekend.
As a result, we will keep the maintenance according to the following schedule and will reopen for trading at 00:00 (GMT+2, system time) on Monday, November 29, 2021.
Kindly be reminded that the following things might be affected during this maintenance period:
1. The login and operation of the client portal
2. The login of the trading account
3. Demo accounts will be temporarily unavailable for opening/logging/trading.
4. The quotations on MT4 / MT5 server will be paused. Clients might not be able to open new positions or close the held positions.
5. There might be a gap between the original price and the price after maintenance. Pending orders, Stop Loss, and Take Profit settings within the gap will be filled at the market price after maintenance ends.
After the upgrade, clients can login to trading account using the server which is shown in the account activation mail.
No action is required by our client. Your service will be back online after the maintenance is completed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding with regard to this important initiative.
If you’d like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected].