Please be advised of the upcoming Tesla (TSLA) stock split that is going to take place as per the following schedule:
Ex-Date: August 25th, 2022. Common shares will trade at the new split-adjusted price.
Important implications of the TSLA Stock Split:
1. The quantity of shares of each client’s position will multiply by 3.
2. Post-split, the “open price” and “take profit / stop loss” of each position will be adjusted, which will be the original price divided by 3.
3. The estimated post-split price may be 3/1 of the EOD price on 24th, August.
4. All pending orders at the time of the split (Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Stop Limit, Sell Stop Limit) will be cancelled.
5. All TSLA holding positions and pending orders on DEMO account will be closed as a result of the stock split.
The above data is for reference only, please refer to the MT4/MT5 software for specific data.
You might want to know more about stock splits?
For more details on stock splits, please visit the following articles: